D365 CE Implementation for a leading BFSI major
The company is one of India’s leading non-banking finance companies with over 1, 384 offices and reaches out to customers spread over 3,80,000 villages and 7,000 towns. Focused on the rural and semi-urban sectors, the Company has over 8.4 million customers and has an AUM of over USD 11 Billion. In addition to vehicle and tractor financing the company also offers other products like Fixed Deposits and SME Loans.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
Key Modules Implemented
- Microsoft Dynamics Marketing
- Power Apps
Once the decision to select Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE online was made, Smartstatz was selected among other competitors (including the Big 5) to provide End to End implementation and Support services across the seven LOBs and 9000 users. Each of the LOBs was implemented in a different instance of D365 CE.
- Vehicle Financing
- SME Financing
- Personal Loans
- Insurance Broking*
- Mutual Fund Schemes*
- End to End implementation of the Seven LOBs including
- Requirements Gathering and Documentation
- Solution Architecture and Design
- Solution Build using
- Configuration and Customization of Sales and Services
- Development of Plugins and APIs using C#
- API integration using Power Automate
- Development of Canvas Apps for the Insurance Renewals field force
Challenges Faced during the implementation
Given the complexity of data flow and Process unification across LOBs and the complex partner system, it was challenging to get a consensus of the client expectations An average of 25+ integration points as the sources of Leads, service requests from various dealers, Partner portals, etc. had to be defined. This resulted in overwhelming testing efforts for the team who had to coordinate the respective stakeholders In some of the applications, there was a requirement for daily batch uploads of around 10 lakh records. The resulting performance challenges were mitigated with the help of Microsoft and other Process Reengineering initiatives
- Enhanced stakeholder experience due to an intuitive UI and processes.
- Lower time to value as new changes can be incorporated in a shorter time span.
- Seamless integration with external and other internal applications. This is further facilitated using Power Automate low code/no code platform